Virat Kohli’s injury before the first ODI against England is a problem for India.© AFP
After winning the T20I series 2-1 against England, the Indian cricket team is starting its ODI campaign with a match at Kensington Oval in London on Monday. Many players like it. شیکھر دھون The 50-over format is expected to play a major role. However, the availability of the former India captain Virat Kohli That’s the decent thing to do, and it should end there. According to a report by PTI news agency, Kohli is likely to miss the first ODI due to back pain. The extent of Kohli’s swallowing is not yet known, but the Indian team management will not mind giving the 33-year-old veteran a break to play for the next two matches at Lord’s (July 14) and Manchester (July 17). Be available )۔
India XI predicts first ODI against England:
1. Rohit Sharma (Captain) – They looked good in the T20I series but could not turn the start into a big score. One day will be an opportunity for them to redeem their form.
2. Shekhar Dhawan – The experienced batsman is currently being considered by the selectors for ODIs only. He will be anxious to leave a mark.
3. Shriyas Iyer – In Kohli’s possible absence, he may get a chance. The right-handed player is not going through great form and he wants to change that status.
4. Surya Kumar Yadav – One of the most form batsmen, he scored a magnificent century in the third T20I against England.
5. رشبھ پنت (Saturday) – If he can perform, then there can be no one better on the cricket field than Pant’s annoyance.
6. Hardik Pandya – Fast bowling will balance the all-rounder squad.
7. Ravinder Jadeja – Another great all-rounder will be expected to take his batting form to the next level. They can also be economical with the ball.
8. Yuzwinder Chahal – League spinners are currently going through a purple patch and will be expected to take wickets for their team.
9. Jaspreet Bamrah – He was rested from the third T20I and will be expected to lead the bowling unit again.
10. Arshdeep Singh – With a left-arm fast bowler, there will always be a variety of divisions and divisions in the XI and Arshdeep showed his talent during his T20I debut for India.
11. Muhammad Shami Experienced fast bowlers can be very useful in English conditions.
Topics covered in this article